Salvation by grace is amazing! Using well-known conversion accounts from the Bible and his characteristic plainness of speech, C H Spurgeon shows the marvellous character of grace and the transformation that takes place in the lives of all who trust in Christ for the forgiveness of their¶ÿsins. This series of sermons covers the lives of Manasseh, the Woman that was a Sinner, the Dying Thief, Saul of Tarsus, the Philippian Jailor, and Onesimus. A final sermon, The Greatest Wonder of All, focuses on the salvation of the individual. The reader is urged to seek a personal knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. C H Spurgeon (1834-1892) was pastor of the Metropolitan Tabernacle in South London. His preaching was instrumental in the salvation of thousands in his day.
1. Manasseh: The Outrageous Rebel
2. The Woman that was a Sinner: The Loving Penitent
3. The Dying Thief: The Lone Witness
4. Saul of Tarsus: The Pattern Convert
5. The Philippian Jailor: The Good Officer Improved
6. Onesimus: The Runaway Servant
7. The Greatest Wonder of All